Five Companies Awarded Contracts to Compete for CENTCOM AOR Security Support Services
The companies will compete for each order of the $4,000,000,000 firm-fixed-price contract for security support services.
According to the original synopsis posted on Fed Biz Ops, the contracts are “for guard and protective security services in support of numerous agencies under the Department of Defense (DoD). In order to accommodate objectives the Performance Based Work Statement (PWS) provides a full spectrum of private security functions for the Central Command (CENTCOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR) and other Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) Combatant Commands (COCOMS).”
The companies with contract award numbers include (links are for DZJ members to reach hiring pages):
- Aegis Defense Services, LLC dba GardaWorld Federal Service (W52P1J-19-D-0001)
- Janus Global Operations LLC (W52P1J-19-D-0002)
- Reed International Inc. (W52P1J-19-D-0003)
- SOC LLC (W52P1J-19-D-0004)
- Triple Canopy, Inc., dba Constellis (W52P1J-19-D-0005)
Work locations and funding will be determined with each order, with an estimated completion date of Nov. 1, 2024.