KBR Diego Garcia LLC, Houston, Texas, is awarded a $61,979,897 modification under a previously awarded indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract (N62742-17-D-3600) to exercise Option One for base operations support services at U.S. Navy Support Facility, Diego Garcia.
The work to be performed provides for:
- general management and administration services
- command and staff (information technology services, information technology support and management, telephone services, telecommunication services, antenna maintenance)
- public safety (fire protection and emergency services)
- air operations (ground electronics, airfield facilities, and passenger terminal and cargo handling)
- port operations
- supply (supply services and petroleum, oil and lubricant management and operations, and ship’s store service activities)
- morale, welfare and recreation support
- bachelor quarters
- facilities support (facility management, facility investment sustainment, restoration and modernization, custodial, pest control, integrated solid waste management, grounds maintenance, and pavement clearance)
- utilities (electrical, compressed gases, wastewater, steam, hot water and demineralized water, and potable water)
- base support vehicles and equipment
- and environmental to provide integrated base operating services
After award of this option, the total cumulative contract value will be $118,107,288.
Work will be performed in Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory, and is expected to be completed November 2019.