I can help you improve your resume. After evaluating 3000+ resumes and writing over 1300, I continue to see many common mistakes that seriously affect your chances of making it through Applicant Tracking Software and getting in front of recruiters.
Is your resume ready for new job opportunities?
5 reasons to consider having your resume redone professionally right now:
1. You want to be ready for new and unexpected opportunities.
2. Your resume is too long (more than 2 – 3 pages).
3. You used an older template found online or in MS Word.
4. You’ve had no response from companies.
5. You wrote it yourself but have a feeling something is not quite right with it.
If you need your resume written, rewritten or optimized to make it its best, I’m happy to help you, like I have 1,300+ others.
Find out more here: