Company is searching for a Senior Engineer Military Trainer to train and mentor members of the FARDC Engineering Corps in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
Qualifications for the position with NELOGIS include:
– Minimum of two years’ experience working in Africa.
– Three years’ experience conducting or training on military engineering tasks.
– Two years’ experience executing or managing military engineering tasks at the Battalion staff level (or equivalent) and above.
– Two years’ experience developing and delivering training modules to foreign partner nations militaries.
– Must be capable of moderate physical exertion to include the ability to lift and carry items up to fifty (50) pounds, be able to conduct travel and work within the Congo environment with a limited support infrastructure.
If interested, please submit a resume to email@example.com