Will your resume stand out in the 5 – 8 seconds a recruiter skims it?
Will it make it through today’s job search software?
Then consider having your resume done professionally, especially if:
* You’ve had no response from companies.
* You wrote it yourself but feel something is not quite right.
* Your resume is more than 2-3 pages long.
* You used an free template found online or in MS Word.
* You want to keep it ready for unexpected opportunities.
Your resume must stand out with both
recruiters and job search software.
I can make that happen for you.
My name is William Beaver.
I worked in Kuwait for 16 years, started Danger Zone Jobs in 2005 and have since written over 1,300 resumes in logistics, security, intelligence, admin, construction, IT and many more.
Your resume must bring you to life as a professional worth hiring.
The key is an expert writer who knows what matters in your job search.
Who knows and works daily with the defense industry: contractors, vets & active military.
Let me be your personal resume writer today.
1. What’s your goal? Using email, phone or Skype, we’ll discuss your objectives and jobs you want to go after.
2. I’ll organize your material by gathering information from your existing resume, certifications, diplomas, DD 214, etc.
3. I’ll research keywords to identify the best keywords for your job search so I can include them in your resume.
4. I write an effective resume that works with recruiters and with job search software. I’ll also rewrite until you’re satisfied. Changes and corrections are normal.
5. I’ll optimize your LinkedIn profile ensuring your resume and profile work together to best represent you.
6. I’ll make future updates (free): If you get a new job, want to change something or have new information to add, just email me.
Read what some of my clients have said:
Aviation Logistics professional with 8+ years in Afghanistan & Iraq
Mr. Beaver, I am writing to express my thanks to you in revising my resume. It was only a matter of a few days after posting it on a couple of sites, I started getting hits. I was offered and accepted a great position overseas again. The revised resume was very detailed and the cover letter template is a must have. Again, thank you and keep up the great work.
Security Professional With Civilian & Military Experience, OCONUS and Cleared, Seeking Opportunities
Bill is truly a consummate professional: he works around your schedule to make sure you get the best service possible no matter what time zone you’re in. Working with him on a Skype call was a breeze, and he turned over to me a quality product in such a short amount of time! Not to mention he managed to take my four page monster and transform it into a clear cut and concise two page-er.
I’ve recommended him to all of my close co-workers at my job site, because with most professional resume writers I’ve come across charging anywhere from $200 to $300, you get *the best* bang for your buck with Bill: Resume and Linked In for a cool $149. I don’t think there is any better service out there that is as friendly or as affordable.
Fortune 500 & Government Technical Support Specialist ● Entrepreneurial Self Starter ● Looking for OCONUS Positions
I would like to thank William Beaver for making my LinkedIn profile POP!!!! He took my resume along with a personal interview and transformed my page. My profile went from getting very few hits to receiving major traffic. Now recruiters are contacting me! I can honestly say that out of all the professional resume writing services I’ve used over the years, Williams Beaver’s LinkedIn Profile Writing service is the absolute Best!!! Thanks Again!
Logistics Specialist & Storekeeper Seeking New Opportunities in Oil and Gas Operations ★ Secret Clearance
There is not much that I can say that his other clients haven’t. Bill is the MAN! The fact that he has worked with so many other veterans like me gave me confidence in his abilities. He worked around my hectic schedule and made himself available. The result is not only a more professional page but also…a more confident me. I KNOW that if an employer or recruiter looked for me on LinkedIn I am represented correctly. Thanks Bill
Lead Service Attendant at Amtrak
I contacted William to assist me in rewriting my resume and LinkedIn profile. He provided timely, insightful, and creative revisions to the format and content of my documents. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and thank him for all of his assistance.
Logistics & Operations Expert ✔ Secret Clearance ✔ CONUS / OCONUS Supply Chain Experience
William…. I truly appreciate the wonderful job you did for me. I wouldn’t think twice about referring you to a friend for your LinkedIn writing service. I am so grateful for your help!
Director at Alisail Defense & Aerospace
William is approachable, receptive and excellent at his work. He is able to quickly analyze and offer innovative skills to the task on hand. Very professional and prompt, his quality of work is outstanding. Highly recommended.
Human Terrain Social Scientist ★ GS-12 ★ PhD ★ ex-Army NCO Seeking NGO & Peace Related Opportunities
I hired Bill for a makeover of my LinkedIn profile and I am so happy with results! My information flows, it looks organized without being cluttered, and it really gives views a chance to discover who I am as a professional and as a person. My profile is now more personal – much better than the standard LinkedIn profile! Thank you again for your help, Bill!
Water/Waste Water Management Professional
I had my interview with [company] yesterday. After we were done talking through all the technical stuff, the recruiter came up to me and said I had one of the top resumes he had seen all day. So good job!
I’ll write, rewrite and optimize your resume & LinkedIn profile
- 1 – to – 1 discussion to understand your needs if you want to.
- Keyword research done for you.
- Resume crafted to work well with recruiters and job search software.
- Includes cover letter.
- Content entered into your LinkedIn profile for you.
- Free future Resume and LinkedIn profile updates.
NOTE: NO PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS NEEDED TO CHECK OUT
(choose the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option to check out as guest.)
* resume orders are processed through the dangerzonejobs.com account