Will your resume stand out in the 5 – 8 seconds a recruiter skims it?
Will it make it through today’s job search software?
Then consider having your resume done professionally, especially if:
* You’ve had no response from companies.
* You wrote it yourself but feel something is not quite right.
* Your resume is more than 2-3 pages long.
* You used an free template found online or in MS Word.
* You want to keep it ready for unexpected opportunities.
Your resume must stand out with both
recruiters and job search software.
I can make that happen for you.
My name is William Beaver.
I worked in Kuwait for 16 years, started Danger Zone Jobs in 2005 and have since written over 1,300 resumes in logistics, security, intelligence, admin, construction, IT and many more.
Your resume must bring you to life as a professional worth hiring.
The key is an expert writer who knows what matters in your job search.
Who knows and works daily with the defense industry: contractors, vets & active military.
Let me be your personal resume writer today.
1. What’s your goal? Using email, phone or Skype, we’ll discuss your objectives and jobs you want to go after.
2. I’ll organize your material by gathering information from your existing resume, certifications, diplomas, DD 214, etc.
3. I’ll research keywords to identify the best keywords for your job search so I can include them in your resume.
4. I write an effective resume that works with recruiters and with job search software. I’ll also rewrite until you’re satisfied. Changes and corrections are normal.
5. I’ll optimize your LinkedIn profile ensuring your resume and profile work together to best represent you.
6. I’ll make future updates (free): If you get a new job, want to change something or have new information to add, just email me.